Hi. Remember me? Yeah, I know, it's been a while.
Anyways, I've been on a bit of break from life. Not really a vacation, no I didn't get fired and I'm not in a mental institution. I'm just on a what I'm calling a mini-sabbatical. Basically three weeks to recharge, refresh and straighten things out after a heck of a year in advertising.
I'm just over one third of may way through the mini-sab and so far so good. What does one do on a mini-sab. Well, here's what I've been up to:
- Sleeping: (on average 10 hours a night)
- Reading: the daily papers, a book on engineering in England, I Just Want My Pants Back and The Sound of No Hands Clapping.
- Watching films - American Gangster and Darjeeling Limited the best thus far.
- Playing Zelda for DS
- Playing old school Guitar Hero - aka a real guitar.
- Getting my back tuned up.
- Watching and attending sporting events including Monday Night Football in Seattle and BC Lions playoff football in Vancouver and a bunch on the boob tube including Scotland and England's bitter loses in Euro qualifying
Anyways, there may be the odd posting over the next couple weeks, but more likely not than so as I have a number of matters loosely posted on my mini-sab docket such as:
- Take a ferry day trip.
- Complete the outline to my rookie novel.
- Fire up the barbie and grill some brats for the epic Packers - Cowboys super match this Thursday
So thats it for now. Send me an email if you're up for a coffee or cocktail over the next couple weeks.